Ref: 1157368Nationality: South African
Annual Package Range: ZAR 751 000 - 850 000, per annum
Total years experience: 6-10 Years
Current / most recent job title?
Senior Product Designer
1. Primary purpose of current/most recent position:
To psychologically analyze user behaviour, understanding what design patterns work and why, and building on that to ensure the best and easiest customer experience for users.
In charge of designing and developing technological installs for the start-ups in their incubator.
Refactored and redesigned a venture capitals entire eco-system using angular material and JS frameworks for a great landing page that opted users to sign in and explore the application.
2. Core elements or functions that must operate effectively in order to achieve primary purpose:
I need to have all my tools and assets to make sure I have no limits when I’m designing and developing UI and UX based matters to clients. I need to always wireframe heavily and moodboard then after wireframing I need to prototype that wireframe.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Translate requirements into concepts and user experience design.
- Translate user requirements into usable interfaces aligning with business goals.
- Gathering research to enhance user experience.
- Designing wireframes, mockups and navigation maps.
- Implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Reworking complex data sets in easily comprehendible ways.
- Develop clean, well-executed design concepts.
- Working with team on design and prototype of new interfaces.
- Working with developers to strategise and execute user interfaces.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development.
3. Description of self, along with greater purpose and passions:
Hardworking, extremely analytical, smart working, always wanting to help and add value even where my expertise don’t stretch. I understand visual play and have made it my mission to study and analyze what works and how to implement it for those who use me to build digital installs.
4. Ideal business title:
UI UX Designer / Product Designer
5. Key responsibilities and accountabilities of ideal position:
Winning a CSSDA award for work I did with a design studio, A Cannes gold for digital design in VR. Part of designing a popular digital music service.
7. What do you absolutely love doing?
I love trying out new technologies and software, because you always find some golden nuggets that make your work flow faster and more efficient.
8. Ideal company (culture and values):
Small to mid-scale company.
Searchable spreadsheet of candidates: #engineering_candidates http://bit.ly/DeedreVPs
All available positions #job_search http://bit.ly/DeedreJA
Register as a #technical_candidate http://bit.ly/DeedreInc
Alternatively click to email our Agent or call us: Head Office – Gauteng, SA. + 27 10 597 0862.
Enshrine Placements your Technical and Engineering Recruitment Partner in Africa.
Partner of Global Executive Search Organisation ENEX Worldwide Reach, Local Expertise, True Engagement www.enex-search-hr.com